Thursday, June 22, 2017

Hon Williams Sember lead other Party Returnee's as they begin their journey ahead of 2019 in Benue State


In series of post on his Facebook timeline Hon Sember has decided to trace his step back to his party the PDP as he declares his loyalty to PDP.  


 I, Hon. Williams Sember, former Councilor, Bar Council Ward of Markurdi have decided that, i have returned back to PDP where i left few months back to APC to register my grievances.
My going to APC was not conscious and planned but to only express My misgiving.
But upon going to APC, i discovered the party lacked everything to be called à political Party, APC lacks internal democracy and does not worth calling à political party.
I went there and Saw the emptiness of APC and the Gov. Ortom's Government.
I wish to state here that i'm back to PDP and more Stronger.

 Continue reading.........................





"Attention to the public I was decived to leave my party by some Apc members, so my eyes are clear, am back to my party PDP the opposition party in the whole west Africa, party with truth and development to human resources, please you should all forgive me, my party knows am a great mobilizer, God will stop our enemies for trying to destroy our great party PDP."

No comments:

Post a Comment