Friday, July 10, 2020

Benue Slay Queen Oki Gets called out for buying cloths on credit without paying since 2018

 Benue lady gets a call out on social media  by  a business lady Priceless Eunice Aleje for buying cloths since 2018 and refusing to pay for cloths bought, private chats that leaked reveals Oki bought the cloths and have refused to pay and not just the refusal, she also went ahead to exchange insulting chats with the lady that supplied the cloths. Check out screen shots of the chats between the entrepreneur that sold the cloths and the slay queen.

Oni Nya Edwin took to her facebook wall and posted that " I’ve never in my entire life seen a debtor who have nerves like this Agbo Elfrida (oky) in my entire life. How do you buy cloths on credit since June 2018 and refused to pay up? No payment, no apology, nothing, only insults, boldness ontop credit that you can’t pay. I’ve called and beg her sisters to help me beg her to pay me all to no avail.
Please if she’s your sister, friend or relative, beg her to pay me my money in peace. (32,000)
Attached are our conversations since 2018 and this evening on Facebook messenger"












No comments:

Post a Comment