Friday, August 11, 2017

Who is telling the truth: more drama as Ajoma Ode replies Bar Alobo

 In the past 48 hours, the social media wall of Bar Alobo attracted heavy attention from readers as a result of the allegations that the sum of 2million naira was taken from his client, Mr Ogor Andrew in the just concluded primary elections. In thesame vein, Ajoma Ode was also mentioned as one of the beneficiaries of the said cash. However the tune is not thesame here as Ajoma replies Bar Alobo. 

One begins to wonder why Ajoma who was accused has written with such courage to debunk the claim, and with the level of sincerity that he has put forward, your guess is as good as mine, because he couldnt have taken such a bold step to refute the allegation if he is actually guity when the said Ogor Andrew is still alive and can come forward with evidence. However we await the most on this issues as more drama will still unfold. 

Ajoma wrote
"My respected friend, Chief Joshua Alobo, I subscribe to your unyielding quest for justice particularly in the political firmament of Igede. This is absolutely in tandem with the belief I have held sacrosanct from childhood pursuant upon which I will naturally lend a voice in defence of the oppressed/cheated. But as a Lawyer that you are, and a cultured one for that matter, it is my considered opinion that you will assess the enormity of this allegation and weigh it on the legal scale before this outing. One, I am taken by a bolt from the blue at your willingness to go to court if such a deal existed. Are you judging your client righteous in the court of public opinion and law for paying money to someone in order to win an election that was meant for three hundred and sixty nine(369) delegates? That question was not intended to absolve Hon Nick Eworo of culpability if he ever did so. I however have my reasons to doubt the truth and substance until you and/or the faceless author of the post, Ogbadu Okalibo prove me wrong. My strongest reasons for doubting is the falsehood that I ''chop'' part of the money. Ask your client, Ogor let him tell you if I was involved in such a pact with him. Beyond this, I challenge anybody to come public with any evidence against me if I have ever duped anybody dead or alife either in the cause of our politicking or anywhere. 


Aside all these, the personality of our revered first lady, Dr Eunice Ortom ought to be respected. Her Godly stance on issues which have not shown any disparity with the firm belief of her husband and our amiable Governor, Dr Samuel Ortom in transparency, should not be smeared. I am constrained by some compelling reasons advanced by political pundits that this write up is intended to ... ahead of 2019. I have cautioned my fellow party members for demeaning Rt Hon Samson Okwu before. My take is that if you dishonour leaders, you may never attain their position. Chief Alobo, while I await your evidence, what is the ultimate gain of this action? Who is Ogbadu Okalibo or who acted as Okalibo?"

No comments:

Post a Comment