Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Just in: Prof Ojowu responds to Ode Obam's observation on his article on Adutu selection

 
 
If, Prof Ode Ojowu, will read this, then let me ask , is the Adirahu IGEDE selection / Election limited to APC government . Why has he refused to copy the Distinguished Former President of the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who is the his Senator , Senator David AB Mark and the the Leader of IGEDE nation, Chairman, House Committee on Air Force, Rt Hon Samson Okwu. What is the role of Senator George Akume in the appointment of Adirahu IGEDE ? I thought we have gone beyond politics now and are in Governance. When will our elders change ? 

His observations are right and I admit it is an oversight. I was more concerned with people who I thought were in a direct line of frustrating or facilitating the process. In all the meetings that took place I never heard that the Distinguished Senator either took part or made any comments. Similarly for the Hon member of the House. I believe that our leaders will begin to change when they are sensitive to and accommodate alternative views as well as admit of their mistakes. I wished Ode Obam had not concentrated exclusively on the circulation list, but on the content of the letter as well.
Regards,
Prof Ode Ojowu

No comments:

Post a Comment