Thursday, January 12, 2017

War of words on Adutu Stool : Ode Enyi replies James Ibechi

 

 Arising from an earlier post by Ibechi James on the accusations against Ode Enyi on his role in thye selection of the Adutu, he (Ode) has come out to reply Ibechi stating obvious reason why he is not comfortable with the position of Ibechi which he termed malicious and baseless. read more ..................................



Ode Enyi Am going to reply Odeh Ageh later.a little word though.I sympathize with Odeh Ageh the truth is he would have performed better as a commissioner for finance or commerce and industries given his proven background but as information commissiner ,he lied once and has to keep on lying to cover up.I thought bribery is an offence under over our laws.why not report to EFCC? It was N10 m now 4 m soon he will said he lied.but am going to reply soon not today.
Was that what Ada oju said, tell us the correct thing.again Engr Benson Abounu replied him what was the reply?
Omi Ny Igede set up a zoning committee ,to approve it the following turned up ,all the 23 district heads in oju and obi lg areas,all clan presidents in igede,all igabwos(elders) of clans in igede, many igede stakeholders.The oju lg council was overfilled with igede sons on 9th Dec 2016.same on meeting of 2nd Jan 2017.
Odeh Ageh forgot to tell the world that he and Ada oju equally set up a rival committee heralded by his facebook goons.on the 30th dec 2016, omi ny igede fixed a date for his meeting, the odeh ageh committee decided to fix theirs same date same venue and time.what was odeh ageh looking,clash and violence.
The omi ny igede therefore postponed her meeting to 2ndjan 2017.the hall was overfilled with above mentioned people.
On the 30dec odeh ageh's committee sat only 9 persons attended ,commissioner indeed. He had to run to the Dep Governor Engr Benson Aboonu to help him appoint the first class igede chief.am sure he was disappointed .am going to reply later.


Ode Enyi
Ode Enyi Am sorry I cannot reply to gutter children,I must know you or your father for me to respond to your comments.
I will always stand for Igede ,I cannot be running to idoma or tiv to appoint an igede chief. If you want to be a chief go to igede dont run
to David Mark,ochi idoma or Benson Abounu..
Odeh Ageh didn't utter a word at the meeting referred to above.other people were at the meeting,and Abounu 's media aides reported accurately but James Ibechi and Odeh Ageh have to concoct their story.that is difference between me and them because am on path of truth my stories are constant and accepted.eg james ibechi 's district head chief ibe was on a sick bed but he said he must attend the meeting I called though he was carried there.
Odeh Ageh previously lied to D gov Benson Abounu that N4 m was given to some persons and I refused to be be part of their plot but only joined when I was a chieftaincy stool ,now it is me that is given the money.how will Abounu and others now believe Odeh Ageh.
I repeat IGEDE MUST APPOINT IGEDE CHIEFS .the message of Governor Samuel Ortom and his dep. Benson abounu is very clear they will not interfere.


James Ibechi @Ode Enyi, as a journalist and publisher that I know you to be, you have my tremendous regards. Even in the face of the accusation that you are currupt, my regard for you has not waned, because that is yet a mere allegation. I am not given to loose and cheap talks such as are coming from you guys over the chieftaincy issue. My report is not a comment and I expect you to know the difference. You know for sure that you are a candidate in the race and I am not. I don't have any interest in the chieftaincy. And I am not a freak for anybody, Not even Odeh Ageh whom I work with. So please write your comment with circumspect. Or are you saying that the report I did is false? Or why the pandering to guttural language least expected of someone in your position and standing in the society?


Ode Enyi
Ode Enyi Ibechi I dont count you as one of the gutter children that is why I sometimes reply you.your present report contains a lot of what was never said at the meeting.eg the ada oju never said I collected money from anybody.he only said "the president general sided with the people to do the zoning (to adenu) because they promised to make him third class chief.that is trade by barter.that is corruption " this what chief Augustine ogbu said about me .did he mention money.in any case how does my agreeing to be third class chief constitude corruption.? All 23 district heads ,all elders 14 clans,all clan presidents 14 ,all other stakeholders who agreed that the igede first class chief be zoned to adenu are corrupt because of that? You know ada oju was being angry that igede said he cannot be first class chief and I am the target because I am the leader.why didnt you report gleefully the disgraceful and woeful failure of Odeh Ageh and ada oju 's new committee on igede chieftaincy like you did when they inaugurated a two man of mr omanchi and mr okebe when every other refused the committee.why didnt you report that at meeting in oju only 9 igede sons their attended funny meeting.why didnt you report that Odeh Ageh now turned the issue to PDP agenda, why didnt you report accurately that Odeh Ageh came straight from Jerusalem and lied to ito people that Governor Samuel Ortom sent him, why didn't report that Engr Benson Abounu said that the Omi ny Igede 's zoning would reacepted if that was the will of Igede people,why dont you report that Abounu said "ada oju is only saying ode enyi should be less visible if he vying for a third class chief" .so many igede important persons were there so when you report on such occasions ,for your credibility and future be truthful.
Anyway I said am only talking little now.

No comments:

Post a Comment